November 9-12, 2014 Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
WHY ATTEND MULTIFAMILY EXCHANGE?
Multifamily Exchange offers apartment owners, managers builders, developers and architects direct access to corporate decision-makers from many of the top suppliers and service providers in the industry.
- Obtain first-hand manufacturer information on pricing, rebates and new products that you can't get from your sub-contractors, distributors or anywhere else.
- Strengthen your relationship with the national sales executives for manufacturers like Kohler, Pella, Mohawk, Kichler and countless others.
- The unique appointment format of the Exchange allows suppliers to focus on addressing your individual needs and customizing a proposal and pricing to fit your unique requirements.
- Opportunity to network with your peers to compare notes and share strategies.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME?
There is no cost for qualified buyers! If you qualify to attend, Multifamily Exchange pays for your hotel, all scheduled meals & receptions and even your flight! We know your time is precious, so we have designed the event schedule to allow you to consolidate 6 months worth of in-office visits into three days.
WHAT IS THE CATCH?
There is absolutely no catch! We don’t require that you purchase anything and we don’t ask you to sign on for any long-term commitments to our organization. We only ask that you come ready to network, learn about new products, and attend all of your scheduled meetings.
There is simply no other event in the apartment industry that can offer you this much value in such a short amount of time.
Don't take our word for it: see what past participants have to say in our testimonials!
If you would like to be considered for participation, please submit an application by clicking the button below. We look forward to seeing you in September!
There is no fee to apply.
* As a Buyer, you are welcome to invite an additional person from your organization for a fee of $1,750 which includes air travel, hotel and all scheduled meals.
For more information please contact the Build Group at 386-243-0167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.