Terms & Conditions
1. Submission of this document establishes a formal contract between the named company and Effort Group Events LLC (the organizers) under the following terms and conditions. In submitting this document you confirm that you have the relevant authority, on behalf of the named company, to enter into this agreement.
2. From acceptance 50% of the supplier fee is payable by company check or credit card final 50%is due 90 days before the event.
3. Representative(s) will not be permitted to attend the event unless the total fee has been paid in accordance with these terms.
4. Payment of the full fees, as outlined above, will entitle the representative(s) to participation at the Exchange Event and all programmed activities, three nights’ accommodation, airport transfers and meals within the program unless otherwise stated.
5. Registration deadline is two months before the event. There will be a $150 late admin fee for any changes made to a representative’s name and travel information within 30 days of event.
6. Prior to 60 days of the event, if participation must be cancelled there will be a 50% refund.
7. Prior to forty-five days of the event, if participation must be cancelled, the fee paid can only be transferred to the next event.
8. Cancellations received withing 45 days of the event are neither refundable nor transferable.
9. The organizers reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking.
10. Cancellations must be received in writing and any refunds will be processed after the event.
11. Should the event be cancelled by the organizers, payments made in respect of the event will be refunded in full. The organizers shall not be held responsible for any consequential loss incurred due to such cancellation.